Polar Exploration

/
0 Comments
Look for and Make Use of Structure. Play. Investigate.
We started a polar unit with this lab I made with Desmos Activity Builder.


Polar Graphing Investigation















Here are some of my student's pearls of noticing:


Just wanted to share something that pushed me outside of my comfort zone and that the kids liked too.

Here is their learnings and questions

So many things to talk about now! And because the STUDENTS want to know.

Here is a follow up I am thinking of doing.

Comparing Polar Graphs

Pretty Trippy MAN

PS The students loved the sliders! Thanks, Desmos. Now would you please get me into the kids dialogue boxes in real time?




You may also like

No comments :

Like what you read? Want to contribute to the conversation? Leave a comment!