Joining #MTBoSblaugust Day 1

/
4 Comments
Got a new Chromebook (Thanks Tech Guy and District) and I am having fun keeping track of all my Mathy Friends from TMC15 and those I have followed for a while now.

I love sayings and being inspired and inspirational. (Do more of what you love, Christopher Danielson) Here are some of my favorites old and new that decorate my room.

New: Hannah, 17, a rising Senior, shared this one with me from her Twitter Feed:
The next one I have on my wall and also on the cover of my daily binder where I can see it.

The next one needs no explanation and has a prominent place in my room:

This one is front and center:

My favorite and well worn poster is this one because I have worked most of 29 years in two high schools in the heart of Sonoma County wine country and it is the heart of the growth mindset.

And this one:

Ummm...this too:

I do have the 8 math practices and "Welcome to Mathland" so you don't think I am a complete hippie. Women, where are you? I want the 4 Claims too.

I would like to add this one but maybe I just need it personal-size:
My teenager and her friend think I should add this one:

What's on your walls?


You may also like

4 comments :

  1. I love your posters! I just took down most of mine because I'm going to use my group white boards as the "non-permanent vertical surfaces" and didn't want to put screws in them. I have a bunch of Diego Rivera pictures from a calendar I love looking at over my computer that are still there. And some other math stuff still, but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have been avoiding my classroom. Guess tomorrow I am GOING IN. I will just put my posters up. higher.

      Delete
  2. I love your posters! I just took down most of mine because I'm going to use my group white boards as the "non-permanent vertical surfaces" and didn't want to put screws in them. I have a bunch of Diego Rivera pictures from a calendar I love looking at over my computer that are still there. And some other math stuff still, but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Want to contribute to the conversation? Leave a comment!