A Beautiful 2013-2014

/
0 Comments
We are out here rocking the Blogosphere!

Just because I am teaching Advanced Algebra this year, doesn't mean I am going ignore my MS peeps. Love you Guys/Gals!

Linking up with Julie Reulbach for Sunday Funday Goals and Changes for the 2013-2014 School Year. (Check out the Sunday Funday last week for Ice Breakers)

So if I am saying this in public, then I am committed, right? Right!

  • 100% Engagement--my expectations from students--what this means for me is that I am so prepared, so into providing interesting, Goldilocks Challenging problems, that the students are that focused on math.
  • 100% Safe--We provide a safe environment for students to make mistakes, think aloud, and take risks.  
  • 100% Prepared for Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and Statistics and mathematics beyond High School--rocking the common core state standards and keeping the growth mindset flourishing.
  • Including more useful technology--make sure my students have experiences that prepare them for taking the CCSS online. 
I think that is plenty. Keep me to these goals please. 
 

 


You may also like

No comments :

Like what you read? Want to contribute to the conversation? Leave a comment!